Wednesday, September 01, 2010

just got back from the trip

I just got back from the annual road trip, memory and soul are enriched with those wonderful moments that shared with friends, mostly on river banks and some on the "drive talks". It is such a amazing trip that I don't think it ever happened before, it's also so overwhelming that I don't even know how to star those stories...(it seems every year me and BG were saying this is "the best" trip... then we top it over the next... I am afraid to imagine what is next? Ha....)
First off,as usually, instead of lay out the diary report, I would rather like to share some important thoughts that strikes me in the trip. So the following post won't follow the time line in the trip.
To me, people are always the key elements in the traveling. It's fascinating to observe and interact with other people during the trip, we exchange information, ideas or life experience and if I am lucky, a light worth a 10 years effort will come across and allow me to take a glimpse. What a inspiration! This is the moment that happened to me in this trip. How amazing and how lucky it could be! (to be continue)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a fishy crowd....smells like CDC! Nice shot Mark.

BLUEANGLER said...

Hey Chris,

Thanks! You are "in the house"!
: ) It is a gathering of a life time! I am stunned to get invited to the gathering (well...tagged along to be exactly lol ). Harrop family is one of the finest people I have ever met...

Cameron Mortenson said...

UNREAL. I want to know more.

BLUEANGLER said...

Hey Cameron,

will call you! the story actually is pretty simple... fishing with some fishy guys as Chris mentioned...I will post more detail later...