Friday, September 04, 2009

Tenkara for Skeena Steelhead?!

No problem?! LINK See traditional angling in Shimano TV


Click the LINK to see it on Shimano TV.

It's more or less like two handed Tenkara, amazing video, amazing fish and amazing place! British Columbia!

NOTED: This is NOT a Tenkara rod! Thanks Hitoshi for the kindly correction! This is the "bait" rod, made for bait fisherman. I guess I had a strange idea to relate this rod to "two handed Tenkara". Hope this will explain some confusing! My apologies for the drunk and write! : )

4 comments:

floatantmania said...

Hi Mark

Does YUKU Messeage which I sent yesterday arrive?
I am surprised now if I examine it because there is not a transmission of a message history

Hitoshi

BLUEANGLER said...

Hey Hitoshi,

No, I did not get any message...
Could you please sent it again? or you can sent to me email address markyuhina@gmail.com

thanks!
Mark

floatantmania said...

Mark

The rod which he uses in Movie is not an "HAE" rod.
It is a bait fishing rod.

A rod of the links that the message from you said it is an "HAE" rod

I am sorry that I let you confuse it
Hitoshi

BLUEANGLER said...

Hey Hitoshi,

Thanks!! Made a correction!
I sent you a email!

Talk to you soon!
Mark